Monday, July 23, 2012

Matt Bomer as Christian Grey, or nobody

That my most ardent dream is to see Matthew Bomer play the lead protagonist Christian Grey in the highly anticipated screen adaptation of the controversial 50 Shades of Grey trilogy from  E L James.


And there is no turning back. Here goes everything, as they say. If ever Christian's character won't be played by Matt Bomer, I may still be in the theatre to watch the adaptation, not to enjoy it, but to find even the most minute flaw of whoever is gonna play it.

I came across this very believable and interesting magazine cover. Damn right the grey silk tie would look perfectly on Matt!

an image created by an equally crazed-for-Matt-as-Christian-Grey fan

I've been asked "You still like him even if he's gay?". With raised right brow and finger snap I say, "Yes, Sir!". The question is baseless.

Screenwriter Bret Easton Ellis, who has his palms twitching to have a go with the novel, must be bombarded with tweets and messages to not look for any face or name anywhere else - you only have one perfect choice! See there's even a petition going for this cry.

Look here! I also got a snapshot of the tweets shouting for the same request!






I must have said this a million times, and there's no stopping until the fat lady cries - Matt Bomer please!


No comments:

Ode to my Family

when everything is, and even when it's not; when the days are bright, and even when sun's not in sight; i take a look at you and...