Thursday, July 12, 2012

Grey-er

So, I am more than 50 shades deeper into the twisted life of Christian Grey. But, like his muse Anna, it kind of feels like finally seeing  the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. For no matter how long and excruciating the ride has been, I will now reach the final page.

What is it again that draws me to this book? Yeah, it is Christian - and all his hang-ups, baggage, and fucked up notion of how life was, and should be, for him.

I am trying to be patient here with him, probably as much as Anna does. And it is hard to do this and be able to focus on work.

I've dived in deep and I am liking it.

No comments:

Ode to my Family

when everything is, and even when it's not; when the days are bright, and even when sun's not in sight; i take a look at you and...