Sunday, November 27, 2011

excited about New Year's Eve

And I am not actually referring to that one of the most awaited celebrations the world is always looking forward to.

I am talking about the  movie entitled "New Year's Eve" that is led by a stellar cast of actors, including Robert de Niro, Josh Duhamel, Katherine Heigl, Lea Michelle, Hilary Swank,  and Ashton Kutcher among others. Oh... and Jon BonJovi! *squeels here*

Based on the trailer, it follows in the tradition of past movies like Love Actually and Valentine's Day - intertwined lives of couples and individuals, this time it was set in the highly-loved and beautiufl New York city on Nea Year's eve.

What's excites me more is than Jon Bon Jovi was part of it. I've seen his past films over and over again since I came here in Singapore and the chance of seeing him on big screen again will be a treat for myself!

No comments:

Ode to my Family

when everything is, and even when it's not; when the days are bright, and even when sun's not in sight; i take a look at you and...