Monday, October 31, 2011

Somewhere in Time ... a novel


         “You’re everywhere – in what I eat, in the path that I walk on (but don’t worry I never stepped on you), in my dreams, in the songs I listen to. Do you feel me? Yesterday, I thought I saw you in the café down the block. You were alone. How can you be alone? I am alone. And I need you.

-- opening line, as of draft dated 31 Oct 2011

            “I can’t face you Shaun. You’d see that I have already forgiven you and you would have the power over me, again”, Samantha thought as  she continue walking. “This time I am drawing the line.”

-- last line penned, as of draft dated 31 Oct 2011

No comments:

Ode to my Family

when everything is, and even when it's not; when the days are bright, and even when sun's not in sight; i take a look at you and...