Sunday, May 22, 2011

details... details

I've been dreaming of my wedding day in church ...
so in case it would take a long time, here are the bits of what I want to use on that very special day


flowers:
calla lily


songs:

All My Life (america)
Me and You by Kenny Chesney (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riuXdXAOArY)
The Way You Look tonight (Frank Sinatra)
I Do (Colbie Callait)
Our Wedding day (Lee Alverson)
You had Me at Hello (Kenny Chesney)
l-o-v-e Nat king Cole
My Best Friend (Tim McGraw)

I Cross mY heart (George Strait)
I was Made to Love (Toby Mac)

Wherever We Go (Newsboys)

All The Way (Frank Sinatra)
Unbroken (Tim McGraw)
Grow Old with You Adam Sandler
Some Things Never Change (Tim McGraw

just to See you Smile (Tim McGraw)
Wedding Song (Bob Dylan)

sweet happy life - Peggy Lee

The First, The Last, My Everything. Barry White
At The Beginning. Richard Marx & Donna Lewis
Friends Theme
Let's stay together (Al Green)



It's Your Love. Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
Always and Forever (Heatwave, Luther Vandross)
It had To Be tp you (Harry Connick Jr.)

here and Now (Luther Vandross)
I Could Not Ask For More. Edwin McCain
Breathe (Faith Hill)

How Sweet It Is. James Taylor
When I'm 64. The Beatles
Only Wanna Be With You. Hootie & the Blowfish

I want To Spend My Life With You (Bobby Vinton)

Love You Madly. Cake
And I Love You So (Perry Como)
It's Time To Say I love you (Merrily Webber)
I Never Dreamed Someone Like You (Could Love Someone Like Me) Katie Irving
Find Me (David Gates)
How Sweet It Is to Be Loved By You

Reason To Believe (Lobo)
Thank You For Loving Me ( Jon Bon Jovi)
(You Want to0 Make a Memory (Bon ovi)





(Prelude)
One Hand, One Heart
The Gift of Love. Hopson
On Eagles Wings - Joncas
the Bridal Prayer -Roger Copeland
You Are Mine (David Haas)
There is Love

No comments:

Ode to my Family

when everything is, and even when it's not; when the days are bright, and even when sun's not in sight; i take a look at you and...